Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Expanding Borders

I'm about to expand the borders of this blog a bit so that I can write more often and interact more with my friends. I'll probably post mostly on the things I'm interested in at the moment: science, philosophy of science, the church, the emergent church, music, and some of my other interests. But for now, I'm just going to do one of those fun reading/listening posts.

Currently reading:

The Reason For God - Tim Keller
The Shack - William Young

Just finished:

Darwin and Intelligent Design - Francisco Ayala

About to Read:

Surprised By Hope - NT Wright
The Fidelity of Betrayal - Pete Rollins
Why We're Not Emergent - Kevin DeYoung and Ted Kluck (I'll review this one)

Currently Listening To:

Radiohead - In Rainbows
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
Vampire Weekend - S/T

Recent blog posts I've enjoyed:

The Poor You Will Always Have With You - Pete Rollins

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new Radiohead, how do you like it?

Chet Harvey said...

i like it. i heard all the reviews of it first and how straightforward it was, but it was a lot more solid than i thought it would be. i'd definitely put it over Hail To The Thief.