Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My write-in ballot for the 2008 Presidential election

I decided this year, going into the presidential election cycle, that I would first list the issues that I cared about, and then use these issues as a guiding post in choosing who I want to be the next president of the United States of America. That is why I have chosen, as my write-in candidate, Phillip Seymour Hoffman.


Can stabilize rocky situations:
Check – Along Came Polly


Has shown solid leadership through natural disasters:
Check – Twister


Will be judicious in the handling of criminals:
Check – Capote


Works well with famous Congressional egos:
Check – Almost Famous



1 comment:

Amy said...

Let us not forget his extensive medical school education and ability to tolerate nutjobs - Patch Adams.

and just how freakin' awesome he looks in a white suit and hat - Empire Falls.